What is arthritis?The word arthritis has been derived from a Greek word “arthon” meaning joint and a Latin word “itis” meaning inflammation. It affects the musculoskeletal system, especially the joints. Arthritis is the leading cause of disability in the industrialized countries especially among people aged 55 years and above.
Arthritis is not confined to a single disease but refers to more than 100 medical conditions. Arthritis is of various types namely osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and infectious arthritis. Of these, osteoarthritis is the most common.
Arthritis signs and symptomsAll arthritis disorders include various levels of swelling, joint stiffness, pain and occasionally a continual ache nearby the joints. Some of the most common arthritis signs and symptoms include:
- Difficulty moving the joint
- Muscle pains and aches
- Poor sleep
- Weight loss
- Feeling of tiredness or malaise
- Inability to either walk or use the hand
Top 4 Natural arthritis remedySome of the best natural remedies for arthritis pain include:
- Weight loss: One of the best ways to treat arthritis is to maintain a healthy weight. Losing the extra pounds helps to relieve arthritis pain.
- Exercise: Physical activity is vital for people having osteoarthritis. Often people think that exercise makes arthritis turn worse, but this is not true unless one is pounding the pavement. Exercise program must include aerobic exercise such as walking, biking or swimming and strengthening exercises like isotonic and isometric exercises.
- Ginger: this herb is regarded as an arthritis pain killer. It can either be taken orally or applied on the affected area directly. Both ways it helps to relieve pain, tenditis, bursitis and stiffness.
- Turmeric: For ages turmeric is known to treat osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis for reducing stiffness, inflammation and pain related to arthritis. You can make a paste with turmeric powder and coconut oil. Apply this on the affected area. For best results, combine turmeric with ginger.
This is a natural remedy for arthritis pain. Its active ingredient Boswellia is known for ages for its natural anti-inflammatory properties. The gum extracted from this tree has been used for long to relieve inflammation and joint pain. The boswellic acid present in the herb helps to prevent leukotriene formation, the immune cells that are held responsible for inflammation. It works by inhibiting the inflammatory mediators present in the body, thereby reducing inflammation and pain without ulcerating or irritating the stomach lining.
You can buy Savesta Boswellia and other natural arthritis remedy online at cheapest prices from Online Herbs.