Rheumatoid Arthritis: an overviewDo you feel that you are the only soul suffering from rheumatoid arthritis? But trust me you are not alone. Living a life with rheumatoid arthritis is indeed a painful and challenging experience. This blog is to enable you live easier, more comfortable as well as less frightening with RA.
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?
RA or rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease or a type of inflammatory disease. It is symmetrical which means that if one joint is affected, the joint which is correspondent will also be involved. As the inflammation is systematic, there are high chances that you become anemic, feel fatigued, run a fever or lose your appetite.
Factors such as genes, hormones or environment may contribute to rheumatoid arthritis. If not treated at the right time, this joint disorder is likely to affect several different joints thereby causing damage to the ligaments, tendons and cartilage in the long run. It can also wear the ends of the bones. Joint disability and deformity is one of its most common outcome.
Get relief from Rheumatoid Arthritis with Rumalaya Tablets From HimalayaThis is a natural remedy for rheumatoid arthritis. It is a prescription medicine which possesses anti-arthritic and analgesic properties that are beneficial in treating Arthritis, Rheumatic Arthritis, Gout, Osteoarthritis, joint inflammation and frozen shoulder. Regarded as one of the best natural remedies for arthritis in hands, Rumalaya Tablets work by adapting the mediators of inflammation.
Key Benefits of Rumalaya Tablets from HimalayaThis natural remedy for rheumatoid arthritis has manifold benefits. These include:
- It is a natural herbal remedy to treat arthritis.
- Rumalaya Tablets help to treat rheumatoid and rheumatic arthritis
- It is also effective in treating lumbar and cervical spondylitis
- It is safe, effective and sans side effects
- Rumalaya Tablets from Himalaya also help to reduce Frozen shoulder and gout
- It is an herbal remedy for treating traumatic inflammatory conditions such as sciatica, myositis, tenosynovitis, capsulitis, synovitis, bursitis, and fibrositis.